Related Posts with Thumbnails
timescapades is a review of anything blog of tim smithson. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Categories


Archives

Blogger news

Adgitize your web site.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License. Site Meter

Blogroll

Timothy Jian Smithson

Create Your Badge Answer Questions

Blogger templates

free counters BlogWithIntegrity.com

8/07/2009

worry about my brother

| | 0 comments
i went home early last night. busy, and tired. but it's okay, as long i can still do it.Dressed up, and then prepare food for my self.. I had waited for 15 minutes to let the food cooked. At last it was okay, and gotta eat now! whoah..
Thanks God i am full, i gathered all messed that i made. I wonder why my kuya still not around, i texted him, where is he. I never find any reply from him. So i decided to sleep and let him open the door when he will be in.

4 am, i was awake, due to some personal necessity, i checked him, on his bed, but i never find him there. I was afraid, might be something wrong was happening to him,i tried to text him again, but so SAD, i don't have the load anymore. Till now, i don't know where is he going.. I am afraid, of what is happening to him, i never receive any text from him.. huhuhu..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance