Related Posts with Thumbnails
timescapades is a review of anything blog of tim smithson. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Categories


Archives

Blogger news

Adgitize your web site.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License. Site Meter

Blogroll

Timothy Jian Smithson

Create Your Badge Answer Questions

Blogger templates

free counters BlogWithIntegrity.com

8/12/2009

Never afraid of leaving you

| | 0 comments
Things will just be better soon.
I don't care if we will gonna say bye bye, it is not our lost both.
But we missed a chance of letting our friendship to reached years or so.
I think I need to find a great space for my own as well.
I just met you, at this kind of life that I have today.At this stage where I know how to make life easy. And you cannot tell me that I cannot live with out you.
Heck! I can do better, and I can survived with out you. I did live and survive with out my parents. For how many years now, then you were trying to say that "i cannot live with out you?"
Hey, I am not the stupid one, who will gonna stick on your life that in fact we cannot make our friendship grow. Sorry, I guess this is the last time that you will gonna see me. I don't wanna pretend that i still wants you to be with me. Your stupid attitude that would suck you off!
Sorry, william- I have to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance