Related Posts with Thumbnails
timescapades is a review of anything blog of tim smithson. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Categories


Archives

Blogger news

Adgitize your web site.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License. Site Meter

Blogroll

Timothy Jian Smithson

Create Your Badge Answer Questions

Blogger templates

free counters BlogWithIntegrity.com

8/11/2009

i got cha!

| | 0 comments
Hey! i am really happy today, things were doing fine.Well for how many days of waiting, at last i did receive my money from my previous work. Cannot find any better today!Whaoh! at last I can do things which is i wanna do those days that I planned.
Thanks God, I can pay my room now, I can buy food and I think i can watch movie.(hehehehe)
And the best thing is I can pay my payables from my friends who helped me a lot. Thank you friends!!(angie,kuya william,sir skip, and many more,.) Thank you so much for letting me to lend money from you!
God bless you always!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance