Related Posts with Thumbnails
timescapades is a review of anything blog of tim smithson. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Categories


Archives

Blogger news

Adgitize your web site.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License. Site Meter

Blogroll

Timothy Jian Smithson

Create Your Badge Answer Questions

Blogger templates

free counters BlogWithIntegrity.com

8/10/2009

things that makes my mind confused

| | 0 comments
I dreamed to finish my college, and be a professional someday. This dream of mine, makes me bothered everytime I think, asking my self when would it be make into reality. I am now 19 year old, i am getting older- but still my dream to finish my college is really impossible for me to make it true.
So sad, I got lots of things that I wanna do,if given a chance to finish my college. Most of my friends were asking me, if I am done studying, well cannot lie, that the fact was I didn't finish my college. I very sad, every time I saw students were passing that they were carrying their bags and went to school. Now, for me I don't know when would be the time comes that I can finish it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance