Related Posts with Thumbnails
timescapades is a review of anything blog of tim smithson. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Categories


Archives

Blogger news

Adgitize your web site.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License. Site Meter

Blogroll

Timothy Jian Smithson

Create Your Badge Answer Questions

Blogger templates

free counters BlogWithIntegrity.com

8/17/2009

I am unfaithful to him

| | 0 comments
Days passing by now, still thinking all mistakes that I had done to my boy friend. I don't know what I feel. All those lies that I kept on my heart were starting to captures me, I always think bad about my self. Blaming my self of those unfaithfulness that I did to him. It sucks me off everyday.
He never did this to me and I am liar to him. I did promise that I must be faithful and true to him. But now, I lied.

I felt guilty about it, my mind was running after me, and asking me what was the reason why I did it. It bursting inside my heart. I AM UNFAITHFUL! I AM UNFAITHFUL!!

I lied,I lied,I lied,I lied

I lied,I lied,I lied,I lied,I lied,I lied,I lied,I lied

Things were troubling in my mind- I did it! It is my mistake, I wish to tell this to my boyfriend. But I am afraid he will be mad at me, or leave me. Now what should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance