Related Posts with Thumbnails
timescapades is a review of anything blog of tim smithson. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Categories


Archives

Blogger news

Adgitize your web site.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License. Site Meter

Blogroll

Timothy Jian Smithson

Create Your Badge Answer Questions

Blogger templates

free counters BlogWithIntegrity.com

8/09/2009

DULL TODAY

| | 0 comments
I am alone on my room,I seldom move and even open my eyes. I just stucked my self on the corner. I felt so wasted and tired today maybe because of the things that we'd done yesterday, and also I slept late night. I always notice this everytime i did sleeping late at night. I am lazy waking up, and I hate to move.
Well, I guess this is dullness and not a habit, I don't wanna be like this everytime, but I cannot control my self of having this traits everytime I was so tired at night and had lots of activities I had done. Hahai, now, I feel better,but has something in mind that wanted to go back to sleep. Just finish eating my lunch and did taking a bath as well. Still tired of moving.

So bad having this today, I think this would be a habit if I won't make any move to stop it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance