Related Posts with Thumbnails
timescapades is a review of anything blog of tim smithson. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Categories


Archives

Blogger news

Adgitize your web site.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License. Site Meter

Blogroll

Timothy Jian Smithson

Create Your Badge Answer Questions

Blogger templates

free counters BlogWithIntegrity.com

7/26/2009

To all my HATERS>>>>>>

| | 0 comments
I keep it real and that's a promise
I may be a bitch but at least I am honest.
When I walk by, you stop and stare
Well keep looking because I
don't care.
I have my own life and style.
Not trying to please you or makes you smile!
When it comes to competition you are out.
Now shut your hatin AZZ...
And keep me out of you Mouth!
F*CK THE FAKE!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance