Related Posts with Thumbnails
timescapades is a review of anything blog of tim smithson. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Categories


Archives

Blogger news

Adgitize your web site.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License. Site Meter

Blogroll

Timothy Jian Smithson

Create Your Badge Answer Questions

Blogger templates

free counters BlogWithIntegrity.com

7/24/2009

SONA

| | 0 comments
My friend and I, used to tackle about SONA of PRESIDENT GLORIA ARROYO, i ask her what is her opinion about her upcoming SONA.

She stared at me and smile. I wonder why that kind of gesture she showed at me. Maybe a little bit confused about my question, because I never asked her about any political issues and national issues in our government.

It's not about curiousity why I did ask her about SONA, but it is because I wanna know her side, for this isssue. Something strange? hmmmm...

She answered at me and said: I GOT 1 THING TO SAY ABOUT SONA-

" fairytale is a story tells by a dwarf, that there were no truth. Sona, there is a dwarf who never tell the truth about the story". hehehehehehehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance