Related Posts with Thumbnails
timescapades is a review of anything blog of tim smithson. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Categories


Archives

Blogger news

Adgitize your web site.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License. Site Meter

Blogroll

Timothy Jian Smithson

Create Your Badge Answer Questions

Blogger templates

free counters BlogWithIntegrity.com

7/28/2009

what makes your day gloomy?

| | 0 comments
  • bad trip
  • last night events
  • fight
  • tardiness to woke up
  • personal hygiene
  • laziness to move
  • late sleeping
  • hung over
  • hungry
  • afraid to go to shower
  • later habits
  • and unproductive today
  • I think that's me? I just don't wanna move today, I am tired, don't know what to do as well. I got lots of appointment but I don't wanna move. Stuck up on the corner, such delirious attitude!! I cannot even make it to move my feet to shower, afraid and tired, is always my reason today.. hahai..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance