Related Posts with Thumbnails
timescapades is a review of anything blog of tim smithson. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Categories


Archives

Blogger news

Adgitize your web site.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License. Site Meter

Blogroll

Timothy Jian Smithson

Create Your Badge Answer Questions

Blogger templates

free counters BlogWithIntegrity.com

7/27/2009

The long wait is over

| | 0 comments
At last this day is fulfilling! I got lots of things that I've done, it's really productive.
All things that I planned yesterday, was being done and it's now okay.
There is no problem today, for all my concerns was being answered and no harsh things
that happens to me. lol..
Just cannot find any better, all things just flows softly, I went to my previous company
asking an employment record, this thing really makes me suffer thinking it everyday.
Thanks God, it is done.
I was so bothered last time, because my boss really needs it. And wants me to get it as soon as possible.
But now I can breath really huge as the sun, I am just so happy because i will be disc jockey
and that would be final.
Wow, how awesome, break is coming on my way.
All I can say thank you God!!!
At last the wait is over...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance