Related Posts with Thumbnails
timescapades is a review of anything blog of tim smithson. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Categories


Archives

Blogger news

Adgitize your web site.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License. Site Meter

Blogroll

Timothy Jian Smithson

Create Your Badge Answer Questions

Blogger templates

free counters BlogWithIntegrity.com

7/20/2009

surfing for the better results

| | 0 comments
This is another challenge for me on how to make this blog totally wonderful. The things that I need to do, were really hard for me, as a new comer. This seems like in a show business huh! Explore alot, and learn every suggestions that my blogger peers had told me so. I would love to make it easier but as a new comer it is hard to make it well. But i believe that once you never stop learning to do it, something extra ordinary will be gained. And that is the knowledge that would help me to make it easier later, when the days passed.


I believe what Oprah says, she said that;" In life, it is not always being IMPOSED, it is always being LEARNED." For the outcome of learning is a great life. So being a new comer I have to learned the drive and tricks to make this blog alive. Because when this blog would gain wonderful crops it is really good to evaluate how far i would go through.

Because ,"IT IS ONLY BY GREAT BELIEVE, WORLD WILL BE CHANGED"..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance