Related Posts with Thumbnails
timescapades is a review of anything blog of tim smithson. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Categories


Archives

Blogger news

Adgitize your web site.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License. Site Meter

Blogroll

Timothy Jian Smithson

Create Your Badge Answer Questions

Blogger templates

free counters BlogWithIntegrity.com

7/22/2009

HE CAPTURES MY LOST HEART

| | 1 comments

Its been a while I haven't found the good one- I think to my self that maybe it will just come in a right and accurate time. So then there were lots of things that happened along the way. Hindrances
and sometimes a bad experience when we talk about love.

All I can say" I just waste my time for the past relationship that i had. Its all worthless to think".

Some lessons that I learned, on how to handle and make relationship works in a wonderful way as it must be always. Though challenges counts a lot, we must think that it is a part of our struggle to make relationship flows well in the middle of its time.

Learning to love some one is the most tiring thing to do. But when you both willing to be open and make love to flow in a possible way,it would be wonderful to think of. And when you see how far you did go, such a nicest treasure to be own.

As I learned to love maturely, without any doubts nor hesitations to someone that is willing to give and spare time with me, all I can say " I did grow up, when it comes managing relationship and let it grow as it must be always".

Definitely, I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD. BECAUSE I FOUND SOMEONE WHO COULD BE WITH ME, AND WILLING TO SPARE TIME WITH ME. WE BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT OUR RELATIONSHIP WILL LAST. FOR WE HAVE THE FAITH AND LOYALTY TO BOTH OF US!

By the way i would love to introduce to you my love BUDZ-

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT I FOUND YOU. THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND THE TRUST. YOUR SMILE WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST. IT ALWAYS HEALS MY PAIN. THANK YOU BUDZ- I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE....

1 comments:

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance