Related Posts with Thumbnails
timescapades is a review of anything blog of tim smithson. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Categories


Archives

Blogger news

Adgitize your web site.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License. Site Meter

Blogroll

Timothy Jian Smithson

Create Your Badge Answer Questions

Blogger templates

free counters BlogWithIntegrity.com

7/30/2009

whoah

| | 1 comments
This is such a busy day today, I do lots of things. Somehow, I myself managed it well. No damn things happened to me this day. Instead whats good is, I audition as a disc jockey and it's cool. I made it.
Last night I really don't know what to do about it, because I never tried this. So far it's wonderful, i did a great job.

I think I just need to be ready enough for new journey that I would been through, another miles and miles of perseverance, courage and patience to make it real this dream that I have.
For now, no boundaries could hinder me to make real. I am happy that they give me a great chance to prove that I can make it..

Thank you GMA!!!

1 comments:

  1. I love disc jocking too,tried it 20 years ago, didnt really like the night life but i've always liked to make people happy. Wish i could still disc jocking.............

    great weekend to you

    ReplyDelete

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance