Related Posts with Thumbnails
timescapades is a review of anything blog of tim smithson. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Categories


Archives

Blogger news

Adgitize your web site.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License. Site Meter

Blogroll

Timothy Jian Smithson

Create Your Badge Answer Questions

Blogger templates

free counters BlogWithIntegrity.com

7/26/2009

I love you...

| | 1 comments
I used to feel something wrong nowadays. I don't know about my feeling, its kinda crumpy!
It makes me so silly about the things that happens in my life. Seems I am bothered.
Looking for an answer lots of questions in mind.
One of this is my love for my boyfriend. I think i am really fallen in love with him, he really makes me so in love, and i am afraid of losing him. I found it out last night, he never text me, nor inform of what happens to him. I was really afraid, of what is happening to him. I don't know of what i feel.

I wanna cry! Then this morning, i never find his text message on my phone. I got panic. I think he replaced me already! I dont know how i feel about him! this is really strange for me, because before i never felt this way after my late boyfriend passed away. My heart feel the same way as before.

Afternoon came, I never find his text still. I used to text him how many times but i really never got any reply. I just let things to happen, and put in my mind if he will gonna leave me, I must be ready of what would be the next. So that i wont really got hurt.

So wonderful, after taking a bath, when i check my phone, thanks God, he text and call me, but i missed it. So happy that he told me, his battery drained, causing of his charger was destroyed.
I feel so wonderful after that!!
It is really different if you were in love, and feel it really true from the heart.
Budz, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! THANK YOU!!!

1 comments:

  1. Hehe, nakakatuwa naman yung kwento! may thrill.

    OT: sorry, suplado kase si wolf (courage craft)! hehe.

    ReplyDelete

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance