Related Posts with Thumbnails
timescapades is a review of anything blog of tim smithson. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Categories


Archives

Blogger news

Adgitize your web site.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License. Site Meter

Blogroll

Timothy Jian Smithson

Create Your Badge Answer Questions

Blogger templates

free counters BlogWithIntegrity.com

9/14/2009

Im back, to strike and make a difference

| | 0 comments
I am thinking how wasted I was the time that I got sick. All the stuff was so wrong. I felt so wasted and tired. All the stuff made me crazy.

But here now, inspired again and needs to strike back for the better reason in life. Life as a blogger was so inspiring. It is like the wheels of the car, it always go up and down, but all the things that I need to remember, life is really meaningful and wonderful to live. So i will savour it. And make the best out of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance