Related Posts with Thumbnails
timescapades is a review of anything blog of tim smithson. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Categories


Archives

Blogger news

Adgitize your web site.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License. Site Meter

Blogroll

Timothy Jian Smithson

Create Your Badge Answer Questions

Blogger templates

free counters BlogWithIntegrity.com

9/01/2009

Thank you Gem and Lady

| | 1 comments
I was stranded here at my friend's house for two nights, cannot go home, I don't have the money to travel going back there. The bad thing was I got sick and so tired. I felt so terrible, my feet was aching and I need a massage in order to relax. I just remember my friend before that everytime I got sick he always massage me and help me to be calm. Wow!

But now he gone away. And we don't have any communications nowadays.

But I am just thank ful with my friends, like LADY and GEM, instead of letting me to suffer the pain,they helped me to be calm. Especially Gem, she was the one who massage my feet and buy medicine for me to take.

So now, I am at ease, trying to be strong and hope won't get sick again.
thank you Gem and Lady..

1 comments:

  1. WOW! Thank you so much that you FOUND your TRUE REAL FRIENDS in this WORLD...
    Treasured,and value your friends alot.
    Once they gone.It's hard to replace TRUE and REAL FRIENDS...
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR APPRECIATING THERE good DEEDS to You...TAKE CARE ALWAYS...

    ReplyDelete

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance